SignUp Form not working correctly

I can't seem to get the SignUp form to work correctly on the new site we are creating. It will load and people can click to sign up, but once they fill out the registration form, the page goes blank. I'm granting support access now in case you need it. Thanks.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Meagan,

Hope you're doing well today!

I just checked this out on your site and I see what you mean. It seems to be working fine on my sandbox though so I'm thinking it must be due to a conflict or the configuration.

Can you try deactivating all your other plugins and then seeing if it still doesn't register correctly?

The support access you granted has an invalid token so I'm unable to log in. If you can re-grant that then I'll login and have a look at the settings :slight_smile: see if I can replicate on my site again.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Meagan,

Odd, it still has an invalid token. You could try revoking and regranting one more time or if you wanted to ensure I can login next time then you can just send in admin credentials directly to me.

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Sorry about this! Talk to you soon. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Meagan,

Thanks for sending that in. I've done a ton more testing on this and it appears to be a bug when using CoursePress with WooCommerce. It isn't properly redirecting the user to the cart after sign up. I'm reporting it to the developer so we can get this fixed asap! Sorry about this.

If you have any further questions in the meantime just let us know. Either myself or the developer will post back here once we have the fix pushed out.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.