Signup popup not providing validation messages?

When a user goes to signup on our site there are no error messages for missing fields in the signup modal. Goto:
http://www.sidelinesportsdoc.com/usclubsoccer/courses/new-test-course/
Click SIGNUP, the registration popup comes up, just click CREATE ACCOUNT. It doesn't makes sense:
- All fields are required, yet first and last name are missing but they get green checks.
- Other fields are missing but no actual error messages is shown in <div class="validation_errors"></div> div at all at the bottom of the modal.

My browser gives a javascript error of "not well-formed" which typically means JSON data is not being ajax'd somewhere properly and therefore the web server should have AddType application/json .json, but the server does. So I'm forced to assume this doesn't work? Is this a coursepress bug or something? Why is there no working validation on the popup?

• Rupok

Hi lisa

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for informing us about this issue. I tested on my test site and I could regenerate the issue. So I'm confirming this as a bug and reporting it to our developer right now.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix.

Have a nice day. Cheers!