Similar to One's bulding tools?

Hello.

I've been a user of One.com for some years now and their builder is so easy to use, simple and gives you a lot of freedom. However, I want to move to Wordpress for the plugins and much more but I can't figure out how to get a proper builder installed in WordPress.

I tried Upfront Builder, but the problem with that builder is that it seems glitchy, not much freedom and not many themes to choose from. I'd love to use a builder like One's with a bunch of free themes that I can just customize for quickly and effectively maaking websites.

• Rupok

Hi Jannik Nielsen,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Actually, most builders look complex at first couple of days because all of them provide lots of options. But when you get used to, it seems to be very simple and easy. I've been using Upfront Builder for last one year and it seems to be super easy to me now. So giving it some more time will make you love it I think.

Regarding the glitches, can you please tell us what glitches did you face? If I can regenerate the same, I'll report to our developer right away.

In my personal opinion, Upfront gives you most freedom than other available page builders. You can simply drag and drop elements anywhere you like. You can set their height width just by dragging the border. It doesn't restrict you to 12 columns, but you can customize each and every single element as you heart wants.

We currently have 8 free Upfront child themes available and our developers are working for new themes so you can just pick one and edit that. However, with our Upfront Builder plugin, you can design your own theme just by dragging and dropping elements and export that theme for using on any other sites. I'm not sure if any other builder provides such awesome feature.

I really believe, using Upfront for some more days will make this easier for you. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Jannik Nielsen

It's really hard to explain the bugs. One of the other things that I didn't feel good about was, I picked a theme and changed the logo to my own but I had no way of resizing the logo to my need, it was either huge because of actual resolution or really small by pressing "fit".

8 Themes is not enough. I want to make website for new start-up businesses and help them out, that's why I have to get a long of themes that have different industries in them.

• Nithin

Hi Jannik Nielsen,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I picked a theme and changed the logo to my own but I had no way of resizing the logo to my need, it was either huge because of actual resolution or really small by pressing "fit".

You could try the Fill option as seen in the screenshot, it will fit the image according to the width of your element, if you think that doesn't help much, you can easily resize the image in your media library, and upload that as your logo.

But I would like to check how your current logo displays, and see whether it would work without re-sizing, could you please enable support access, so that I could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.