simple ad plugin??

How do you get the ad onto the site?

It does everything i need it to do. "Place ad befire/ after content site-wide). But how do you upload the ad?

Thanks community.

• lesters

It does, really. Thanks.

One more thing.

Im trying to use the login and out redirect plugin, (2).

The directions at install.txt is as follows...
    Plugin Name: Login Redirect
    Author: Andrew Billits

Files:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    login-redirect.php - goes in /wp-content/mu-plugins

Instructions:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) Place the files in the specified directories
    2) Edit the config section at the top of login-redirect.php

So i go to login-redirect and it looks like...

*/

//------------------------------------------------------------------------//
    //---Config---------------------------------------------------------------//

$login_redirect_url = 'http://domain.tld'; // the url you want users to be redirected too after logging in

//---Hook-----------------------------------------------------------------//
    add_action('login_head', 'login_redirect_to', 1);
    add_filter('wp_redirect', 'login_redirect');
    //---Functions------------------------------------------------------------//

function login_redirect($location){
    global $login_redirect_url;
    if ( $location == 'login-redirect' ) {
    $location = $login_redirect_url;
    }
    return $location;
    }

If i was using regular wp, i'd just type in the url. But how do i set it so that individual users checking into their OWN blogs automatically end up at their POST page?

Plus, how do i create a "login-log out" site-admin button on themes without them?

Or is instructing users to add a widget my best option.

AND, (sorry about this) is their a widget that won't under-mine my attempts to REbrand site, by offering links to wp?

Thanks guys in advance as usual.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.