Simple Membership Signup...

I am hoping someone can give me some assistance on the best way to simplify a sign up process for a membership... do you have working examples of a simplified registration where you give registration details and payment all at once and then get an e-mail with login details, etc.

Some examples and instruction on how to duplicate would be great!

Anything to make it a simple process would help!!

Thank you so much,
Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Adam,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Membership 2 Pro plugin doesn't handle "all in one page" scenario, so the signup process is "split" in to more pages. By default, it's first the membership selection, then the registration form and then payment at the end.

This can however be simplified a bit if you use a registration shortcode on site. You can specify a membership in that shortcode so it will be "pre-selected" and the first screen (memberships selection) would be skipped in that case. For example:

[ms-membership-register-user membership_id="10"]

shortcode added to any page/post will display the registration form there and the user will only need to fill in that form and make payment (if the membership is paid). There'll be no need (and option to) to select memberships and user will automatically be signed up for a membership of ID=10.

In case of Membership 2 Pro plugin there's also by default no need to activate account as the plugin lets user set password during registration. Therefore that step is not necessary so it simplifies the process too.

If you have additional questions, let me know please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.