Simple signup box feature request

I would totally love if there was an easy way to put a signup box anywhere I wanted on my sites that was integrated with e-Newsletter. Currently there’s a widget, and that’s great, but what if I have an under construction page that’s super simple html like this one:

http://www.homebodybotanicals.com

For this, I signed up for a free account at tinyletter.com for their sign-up box, and when the site is finished I’ll import the contacts from the tinyletter account into the e-Newsletter plugin… But it’d be really nice to be able to do this right from the plugin.

Unless I’m missing something and there’s already a way to do it?

Thanks in advance!

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Steph Calvert

Hi and Welcome to WPMU forums!

When you install e-newsletter you also get a handy widget for doing just what you are asking for!

I'll attach a screenshot so you know what to look for :slight_smile: It's easy to pass over!

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Best,

Kimberly

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

• Steph Calvert
    • The Crimson Coder

Hey there!

Sorry it’s taken me a bit to get back, was at a conference last week and this week has been all about catching up.

I love that the widget is available, but it doesn’t really fit what I’m looking for… is there a way to code a simple signup box that I can work into a table in the general layout of the website?

Take a look at:

http://www.roadlesstraveledstore.com

I couldn’t figure out a solve, so as long as that under construction page is up I have a tinyletter.com signup box on there, and I import those users into the eNewsletter system for when the client is ready to send newsletters.

I have a need for a signup box like that on the actual site when it goes live, and would really, really love some input on how to make this happen.

Thanks!

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

So unfortunately no short code or function has been created yet. I’m putting this into my development notes for a future release. I think easy subscription shortcodes and template functions will be a nice feature and much needed.

Sorry I couldn’t provide an easy fix for right now. But I will look at addressing this in the next release.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.