Simple Sitemaps for Multisite - PHP open_basedir Tweak

Hey Guys

I must say i love this plug it just works.

I have found a bug with it as i was working on securing my server

If you turn on PHP open_basedir Tweak in WHM

The if you have a look at wp-content you will see a lot of PHP errs

[09-Jan-2012 17:14:29] PHP Warning:  is_dir() [<a href='function.is-dir'>function.is-dir</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/blogline:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-sitemaps/simple-sitemaps.php on line 159
[09-Jan-2012 17:14:29] PHP Warning:  mkdir() [<a href='function.mkdir'>function.mkdir</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/blogline:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-sitemaps/simple-sitemaps.php on line 160
[09-Jan-2012 17:14:29] PHP Warning:  is_dir() [<a href='function.is-dir'>function.is-dir</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/blogline:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-sitemaps/simple-sitemaps.php on line 159
[09-Jan-2012 17:14:29] PHP Warning:  mkdir() [<a href='function.mkdir'>function.mkdir</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/blogline:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/blogline/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-sitemaps/simple-sitemaps.php on line 160

As soon as you turn it off PHP open_basedir Tweak in WHM the err goes away.

If possible can you guys make this plug work with PHP open_basedir

Thx
Mark