Simple way to hide custom login menu if connected

Hi
Using membership plugin, how is possible to hide a custom url menu when a member is logged ?

• Rad
    • New Recruit

Also, to add comment to my request, I want to :

1. Display a menu for login to all visitor
    2. When logged, depend of user level (customer or employes) I want to show custom menu for each one
    3. I don't want to show the custom menu if user are not logged

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Rad,

Thanks for posting on the forums. I hope things are well on your end of the world !

Did you have a look at our plugins usage guide here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Membership-Manual3450.pdf ?

Page 48 talks about the menu items.

how is possible to hide a custom url menu when a member is logged ?

You can simply add a rule where you choose not to show the menu items for all the levels apart from Visitors.

In the same way if you want to show any menu item for visitors, you can choose to show that for a Visitor Access level.

Can you kindly go through that and let me know if that helps ?

Cheers, PC

• Rad
    • New Recruit

Thanks PC,
    Also, sorry for my not clear question.

I have 3 menus in my Wordpress. Each menu contains specifics pages to my users. I have 3 user levels and I need to display one menu by user level.

I read the documentation file, thanks but I can't figure out, how is possible to work because in the documentation, I can't see if you work with multiples menus or only 1 menu using a ton of elements and you need to specify who can see element.

I hope you can understand my problem.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Rad,

Thanks for posting back.

It can only deal with one custom menu at the moment. So you can create one menu and control the display using the the access level rules.

That is the best way I can think of as even if we use User roles (Membership allows you to put a user on a certain User role once they are assigned to a subscription), we will need to use something like http://wordpress.org/plugins/nav-menu-roles/ which again makes us use one single menu.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.