Since recent update of membership2 PRO

Valued Support-Team,

since last update of this plugin on all our sub domains the attached messages occurs again.

We deactivated/re-activated membership2PRO also BuddyPress checked the settings as well but this did not solve the issue.

Would be fabulous is you could figure out the issue.

Support access is granted.

Kind regards

Prinz

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @prinz! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Did you added the above code in wp-config.php file before this line that says ? Please make sure the code is above this line.

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Also why do you think this is related to M2? I checked with the lead dev and there are no relation at all.

What other changes did you apply in your site before getting this message?

This looks like a wrong BuddyPress configuration or you have some code in wp-config.php file.

If you can provide me FTP details so I can take a look at your wp-config.php file and troubleshoot further. You can send me these details using our private contact form, in following format.

Subject: “Attn: Sajid Javed

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login url

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Select “I have a different question” for your topic – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Sajid,

direct server access plus ftp access credentials are forwarded to you, using “have a different question” section.

Now, to answer your question:

YES, code in wp-config.php is above the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Reason, why we suggest that it is membership2 PRO is, because once you fixed this issue before when it turned up the first time – on Sunday, June 9th. This was the day we had just three updates…

1) WPMU Dev Dashboard

2) BuddyPress update

3) New Membership2 PRO….

and all three of them caused massive problems. Luckily all those were then fixed… however, as you know after that there was an additional membership2 PRO update, then this message turned up again on sub domains.

We truly can assure you, we have never made any code changes/modifications on any program.

Hope this helps.

Looking forward hearing from you again.

Kind regards

Prinz

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @prinz! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for providing FTP credentials and more details about this issue.

In you wp-config.php file. I removed these lines and the message disappear.

define( 'BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG', true );
    define('BP_ROOT_BLOG', 1 );

If you do not want to use different members, activity, or other component pages than main website, then you do not need these defines in wp-config.php file. Also by default “BP_ROOT_BLOG” is main website of network. You should only use it when you want use a subsite as main blog.

Hope it helps! Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.