Since updating to 2.1.0.1 the course units are not accessible to the students

Since upgrading Coursepress my students can no longer see any of their course units. I have updated to the latest version and disabled all other plugins (other than marketpress) without any joy. I also changed to a wp default theme to see if this would solve it but it doesn't work. I really need this sorted quickly as I have paying customers that are studying to a deadline.

• Nahid Ferdous Mohit

Hey Dave !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I checked your course configurations and it seems it is not a problem with the update but with your configuration (that can be changed due to the update though). I can still see your course units in this link - yoursuite.com/courses/level-3-award-in-education-and-training/units. Moreover, if you are referring to the course units not showing in the course page, you need to enable the 'Show the Course Overview structure and Preview Options' option in your 'Course Structure' section in your 'Course Details' settings. Here's a screenshot for reference.

Please note, they'll show depending on the settings you set here:

Hope this helps. Please let me know if I'm showing you the right issue, if not, can you please point me out to the right direction with a screenshot? That'll help a lot. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.