Single click registration should override FB registration form

I have "Allow users to register with Facebook" and "Allow single-click registration" checked in Facebook Connect settings.
On the wp-login screen, the "login with facebook" button works as intended, allowing a new user to register a new account and login using their Facebook account. However, on the wp-signup page, there is a different "register using Facebook" button that takes them to a form. My intention is to have single-click only, since it can handle both registrations and logins. I would like to suggest that the single-click option, if checked, overrides the registration form and takes the user straight to facebook to connect.

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

The only way I see this possible at the moment is redirect the register page to wp-signup page so that they can use the single click login feature which automatically creates an account for them at the same time.

Registration page and the shortcode embedded there gives a better control on the information which should be there with Facebook registration etc.

Let me however consult @Vladislav to see if there is a workaround this.

He should be here sooner than later but it should take a bit longer than a general thread.

I have also moved this to "Features and Feedback:" section so that others can suggest as well.

Cheers, PC