Hope this is something you can help with. The home page of http://louisebay.com has four book cover images that aren't coperating.
The site has Visual Composer which has been used to arrange four images in a row. The first two are JPG, the last two are PNG. All are set to 200x300 pixels. They are included using the 'single image' item component.
When the browser window changes size, the leftmost JPGs don't change size but the PNGs on the right grow. I'm told the effect is worse on a tablet. All should be the same size.
I tried putting a test copy of the site into vagrant on my laptop. All images act as they should (none grow bigger than the others). This suggests a difference between Bluehost and Vagrant/VVV.
I didn't set up this site. Visual Composer isn't up to date (4.4.3), nor is the Story theme, and for some reason whoever created the site didn't input the update codes. I'm unaware of any custom CSS that might affect things.
I'm wondering if:
-Updating VC and WP could fix this.
-Custom CSS could resolve this.