Single Price Upgrade

I would like to offer a single price upgrade option (to offer custom services), is there a way I can do that with pro sites or another plugin?

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey WinWithWP

I would like to offer a single price upgrade option (to offer custom services), is there a way I can do that with pro sites or another plugin?

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are requesting here. Could you please clarify what you wish to acheive.

You can set a single level, with a single price. With access to plugins, themes, more space. Or a custom service which you provide manually if you choose.

Hope this helps.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings WinWithWP :slight_smile:

Tim is correct that using the Pro Sites Plugin which comes default with a Free Membership - you can also configure to provide just one level containing the services etc. that you choose and as Tim so helpfully mentioned manually entered.

Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings WinWithWP :slight_smile:

well what I would do to accomplish this is the higher level - the one time payment level as a one year sub - then manually extend them to permanent using the extend feature under sites in the Network Admin Panel :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile:

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Ah so you want to offer a permanent level?

I don't believe there is an automated way at the moment, its either monthly, quarterly or yearly.

That said you could have a custom plan where people whom sign up could be granted permanent access. It would automate so far as they pay and get access, you would then need to extend their membership and check the "Permanent" button.

You can modify a sites plan through:

yourdomain.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts

Which is Admin --> Network admin --> Pro Sites --> Pro Sites.

Or by the "extend" link when searching for sites in the network admin. See screens.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.