Single site WordPress installation on a web hosting agency

Hello,

I am trying to create a web-hosting platform for wordpress sites. I managed to do it with Pro Sites plugin, and it seems to work fine.

My problem is that it is only possible to host sites in a multi-site Wordpress installation. The site admins (my clients) cannot install new plugins/themes - they need the super admin to install it for the whole network. Also, if they wish in the future to move to another hosting, they cannot do it, because there site i a part of my network.

Is there anyway to allow a single site installation for a client, outside of the network, so he can have an independent "normal" Wordpress site, and he is free to install plugins as he like, or even move the site to another hosting if he wish to do so?

• Milan

Hello chen raz ,

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

If you want to offer hosting to your clients you would need hosting space and its complete management mechanism. Actually you need Reseller Hosting than MultiSite installation. Multisite will only allow user to create site under your main network.

But if you want to manage users site subscriptions with MultiSite only, you could use our
    Snapshot Pro to take user sites to new hosting space and domain
    and,
    Domain Mapping to map different domains with user's subsites.

According to me, Reseller hosting would be good option here that MultiSite network. :slight_smile: Let me know if you need help with anything else. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps you.
    Best Regards,
    Milan