sir, I want to view

Hi sir,

I want to view the calendar for only the April month.

I tried to do that, but now, I don’t see the time table beside the calendar. Before it was there all the time.

the site: https://goo.gl/b5H1g0

Please, where is the issue? And how can i fix that?

I have the following shortocde_:

[app_monthly_schedule add=”2″]

[app_pagination step=”0″ month=”1″]

Regards

A.H.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ashraf,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have visited your site and I can see that the calendar on the page is for April and after I click on a date of choice the timetable shows up on the right, see screenshots please:

That is how it is supposed to work by default. Are you willing to achieve some different kind of setup or am I missing anything here?

Please advise and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ashraf,

Thank you for this additional explanation.

That wouldn’t be currently possible for “months in advance” and would require some custom code. I have asked one of the developers for a little bit of help so if it’s doable with a relatively simple bit of code, I’ll let you know about it.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ashraf!

The timetable can be displayed “by default” with a simple bit of additional code. To apply it to your site please follow these steps:

1. Create an empty file with .php extension (e.g. “show-app-timetable-default.php”:wink:

2. Put following code inside (using “clean text” editor such as e.g. Notepad++, Sublime or similar):

<?php

function app_toggle_timetables_click() {
    ?>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery(function($) {
    $( ".app_timetable_wrapper div:first-of-type" ).show();
    });
    </script>
    <?
    }
    add_action('wp_footer', 'app_toggle_timetables_click',99);

3. Save the file and upload it to the “/wp-content/mu-plugins” folder of your site. If there’s no “mu-plugins” folder inside the “wp-content” folder, just create it.

Once you reload your booking page the timetable for the first day of the month should be automatically displayed.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,

Adam

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Ashraf,

hope you’re doing good and don’t mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

In order to display the form, an actual time should be selected. You can of course use a simple CSS rule like

.appointments-confirmation-wrapper {
    display: block !important;
    }

to surpass it but this will only populate the confirmation button of the form (at least until an hour is selected) and this also may lead to more conflicts so I’d rather not suggesting doing so.

Hope that was some help, feel free to post back here if more assistance is required!

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Ashraf
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

That is right, thanks a lot. Please I have a question about the Appointments+ form .

is there the ability to change the order of the fields? I mean example field Name, will in plates number three and field Email will be in plates number one. is that possible? and how?

Regards

A.J.

• Ashraf
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi sir,

Please, why when i want to save anything then i get a white site.

example, I tried to change the date of working, then when i saved i get white page.

Please, what is the wrong? AND ALSO any changes not happened on a front page.

Regards

A.J.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ashraf!

I can see that you already started a separate thread for the fields order. I responded to it already.

As for the saving issue. Please also start a separate ticket about it. We also ask Members to start separate tickets for separate issues because it lets us keep better track of information and help you faster and in more accurate way. You can start a new ticket here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.