Site address displayed wrongly in registration page

On the signup page, the multisite main url is supposed to be displayed right beside the text box where a new user enters his or her subdomain name. This was also the case on my multisite even after installing the prosite plugin. However, after installing all my required plugins, all from wpmudev, the main site url is displaced on the signup page.

I have installed about 58 plugins into my website and after extensive investigation I was able to detect that this piece of code:
"ob_start();
do_action( 'signup_blogform', $errors );
$content .= ob_get_clean();"
in /home/sitename/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/View/Front/Registration.php is responsible for displaying the site name.
This piece of code is responsible for displaying the site tagline, site categories, and site description fields.
At the moment, my site url is displayed at the end of the form, right above the reserve your site button, and below the site description box.
How do I rectify this and make the piece of code display the site url in the correct place on the signup page. If a solution proves too difficult, it will also be helpful if I can get information on how to get rid of the site url being displayed at all on the signup page.