site categories not showing the right result

Hi,

I found some problem with site categories plugin this is my sample site URL

http://www.plumbermacquariepark.tradesmenaustralia.com.au/

some how this plugin not showing the right result, please see the images, i use this plugin to get thefooter link,

Thanks

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@kdigital,

some how this plugin not showing the right result, please see the images, i use this plugin to get thefooter link,

Can you please provide more details about what is wrong so that we don’t have to start guessing. You obviously know more about your site then we do. We look at many many user sites during the day and at first glance can’t always see some minute issue without a little help.

I see you are using the Site Categories widget. But what is the issue?

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@kdigital,

Thanks. Sorry, I saw the images but not the image names.

I’ve gone to the link you provided in your last response and reload it about 50 time. No change that I can see. Then I started clicking through to each link in the footer. Check that each showed the same results.

When I get to Dundas Plumber ( http://www.plumberdundas.tradesmenaustralia.com.au ) I do see the bug image. Stranger thing is when I then refresh the page sometimes it shows the correct links and other times it shows the bug links.

So then I go back through the footer links check each one by reloading the page 5 times. All other footer links are consistent. Except ‘Dundas Plumber’

Two thoughts:

1. Can you double check the widget setup on the Dundas Plumber sub-site? Make sure it is setup EXACTLY like the widget on the other sites.

2. Are you running any cache plugin like W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, etc. Make sure you clear the cache.

Report back.

• kdigital
    • Flash Drive

The error is probably clearer if you click on some of the different footer links. All of these pages should have the same footer links but you will see they change all the time when you click on different links.

Then if you clear the cache they work as they should

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.