Site Clone - Gravity Forms

I used site cloner for the first time and everything copied great except for my gravity forms. It did not copy any of them over to the new site. It says that there are no forms - please create one.

Does cloner not make an exact copy of teh site? Can anyone help me with how I can do this as I have many sites to clone.

• Nastia

Hello bernie , I trust you are doing well today!

I tested the clone plugin along with Gravity forms and can't replicate the same.

Please let me know, have you selected the gravity forms tables from the Ignore these tables list before cloning the site?

In case you have selected the tables and the forms aren't cloned to a new site, would you please deactivate all plugins and try again, to test for a conflict with another plugin?

Would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hello bernie,

Hope you are doing good today!

Let us know how that went. But in case it still does not work for you then you can also use Snapshot Pro plugin to clone a site and copy on a different subsite.

If you want to go with Snapshot, then here are the steps to do so:

First step is creating a backup archive:

1. Go to Network -> Snapshot -> Add New.

2. Select Include common files: Themes, Plugins, Media (wp-content/uploads) option under What Files to Archive.

3. Select Include selected database tables in this Snapshot under What Tables to Archive and make sure all tables are selected (checked).

4. Select Run Immediate Backup under When To Archive -> Backup Interval.

5. Now click on Create Snapshot button and wait for the process to complete (don't close the window tab until its finished).

Create an Empty Subsite (without any template):
    1. Go to Network -> Sites and create new site. Make sure do select none from Template dropdown.

2. Note this newly created sbusite ID or path (we will need it while restoring).

Restore archive:

1. Go to Network -> Snapshot -> All Snapshots and click on Restore button (should appear on hover) of the archive we created in first step of creating archive.

2. You might need to click on restore again in next page.

3. Now you will see the restore screen.

4. Under Restore Blog Options -> Will be restored to, click on change button and enter ID or site path of the site we created in section step of the process. Click lookup, it will select the destination site.

5. Select Restore all blog database tables contained in this archive (excluding global tables users & usermeta) under What Tables to Restore? section.

6. Select Restore all files under What Files to Restore? section.

7. Select your theme under Restore Theme Options section.

8. Now click on Restore Snapshot blue button and wait for the process to complete.

9. Done and you will have every thing there.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hello bernie,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes it does backup each and every thing including files and settings.

Create an Empty Subsite (without any template):
    1. Go to Network -> Sites and create new site. Make sure do select none from Template dropdown.

I am sorry for confusion. This was actually for a another member who were using the New Blog Template plugin.

You just create a new empty site that you will replace later on with the clone.

Hope that clears this up. Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.