Site crashed after installing recommend plugin.

Hi i have a problem, i get "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in [ContentRemoved]/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 336" after i followed the advice to install the Redis cache plugin, i found out my php version is to old and i don't know if that cause the problem... at the same time i installed defender and wanted to run it, but it crashed... i can't acces my site now, admin or frontpage...

i've sent an email with my FTP details.

• Sajid

Hi Dennis Gram Nielsen,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

What advice you followed could you please share the link of that post/article here so I can know the background ?

Also, its a cache file that Redis plugin creates to serve static content. To fix this issue go to public_html/wp-content/, download object-cache.php and then delete it from server.

Yes, its a public forum and its recommended not to post sensitive information here. Also, its recommended to mask the full path while posting error message (I have edited your message and removed the path). That reveals secret information that can be a security threat.

Hope that helps! If the issue still there then send me FTP details via our private contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel login URL
    - cPanel username
    - cPanel password
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls
    Select "I have a different question" for your topic (see screenshot) - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.