Site Down Need Help ASAP!!!!!

Installed Pro Sites plugin, by uploading it to the site, and then network activating it. As soon as we did, all of our sites went down. We then disabled the plugin, but the sites are still down. I see where there is tables created, but what would cause these sites to not come up, even when the plugin is disabled???? Please let us know ASAP , It says server not found, I attached screenshot

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi adverse,

Sorry to hear your site is down, I've not seen anything occur like that with Pro Sites before but I'm sure we can get this sorted.

To begin with, could you possibly try renaming your /plugins/ folder in /wp-content/ via FTP to see if that at least gets you back into your admin area?

-David

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.