Site down when Smush CDN activated

When Smush CDN is activated on this site - j+p+t+.co.uk, it stops to load, can you help me?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Adam

I hope you're well today and thank you for getting in touch with us!

I checked the site and did some tests on it. I can confirm the issue there but I wasn't able to find a cause of it so far and I'll need some help from our developers.

I have already reported the case to them along with access credentials and my findings and they'll investigate the issue in order to fix it. Please keep track of this ticket and we'll update you here as soon as we get to know more.

Please note: currently Smush Pro is disabled on your site, please do not enable it for now (your already optimized images will stay optimized so it won't affect site performance significantly in a short run).

Best regards,
    Adam

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey Adam ,

I have enabled Smush and CDN but I see that the page is loading fine at the moment without any issues, the images are also loading properly from our CDN as well.

Was there a specific page that was giving issues or the full site was going offline?

As far as I can see at the moment everything is working as expected, please do inform us if this happens again so we can take a look.

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.