Site getting down for Hummingbird

The site is having technical difficulties when activating Hummingbird. I need a fix asap.

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, mubeenmulla

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us.

After I've investigated through your staging site and perform a full plugin conflict, I found that the issue here is coming from Hummingbird Pro Asset optimization, conflicting with some of your theme files, for example, Avada stylesheet can't be combined since that will break the site. I would suggest you recheck all the optimized files.

Here is a screenshot of the combined files.

Please also note that the most important thing when working with Advanced mode and making changes to how your site loads files are that you test things out after every single change.

It is not recommended to select all your files, click on Bulk Update, and enable all of the options at once. This could have disastrous consequences for your site, and break a lot of things! Please do not do this!

You won’t be able to apply every option to every file, so it is very important to test as you go. (and make sure to click on Publish Changes beforehand!)

If a change you make does not work or affects the Front End of your site, then just go back to the Asset Optimization section and undo the last change you made. After you save your changes again and clear your cache, everything will be right back as it was before.

Hope this helps, thank you.

Kind regards,

Bamboo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.