Site has been compromised www.axspl.com

When we are running Scan, it is giving warning that site is harmful. If I proceed with warning, scanning is getting stuck at Zero %.

Kindly help us to take this site out from blacklisting.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Shailendra

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

If I am not wrong then you are asking in context of our Defender plugin right ? Or you are conducting scans with some other plugins ? Please advise bit more on this. :slight_smile:

If its Defender plugin you are working with, then please grant me staff access to your site via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access. Please take a look at this screenshot for more information. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Shailendra,

We don't actually offer website cleaning services, we can help you determine what the problem is and where to go from there.

I don't see your mentioned site in list of sites that have support access open so I wasn't able to actually access it however I checked your site in Google Safe Browsing tool and it shows that your site is linking to dangerous site as you can see from this screenshot:

You should perform a search through your WP files to see where the above URL is being included and remove it from your files or content.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Shailendra,

I still can't access your site, it could be because of safe browsing blocking the access at first but it could be just a temporary glitch as well so you could try revoking access and granting it again.

Have you tried searching for the mentions of URL from above screenshot in your site files and clean it up if it shows anywhere?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Shailendra!

As my colleague Predrag already found out, there is some malicious addition to your site. The Google Safe Browsing Tool indicates that there are links to the potentially dangerous site. Do you recognize the link shown on a screenshot shared by Predrag - is that the site you intentionally link to?

If not, that would mean that it was added against your will and it would mean that the site needs full cleaning service and we do not provide such services. You may want to post a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

As for scan. Are you referring to Defender scan? I accessed your site and I can see that it doesn't report any issues there. Did it complete meanwhile or are you referring to your other security tool (WP Security) that's installed on your site?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.