Site issues on macOS Catalina

Since 3 days one of the sites I’m using is having issues when trying to access admin. I can see a lot of error messages in the dev console stating that “XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://++++ due to access control checks”. Seems like this issue only occurs on macOS Catalina.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Mr Right Now,

As Fabio mentioned above Catalina is still in Beta so this might be a temp thing until the final version is released.

I checked some of the stuff online about this but there is no recent information about this and most of the old stuff is referring to server config, SSL certificate, possible issue with multisite but I couldn’t find a definite answer or a solution.

You can try unmapping a domain to see if that could be the cause of it.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Mr Right Now,

I tried to investigate the issue, but I could not find Support Access enabled for any of your websites. Can you send me a message with access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Rupok”

– WordPress admin Username

– WordPress admin Password

– WordPress Login URL

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant URLs

The subject line ensures that it gets assigned to me.

I’ll check further after you provide the credentials.

Regards,

Rupok

• Mr Right Now
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks Rupok, I appreciate your attempt.

Will open it up again.

I obviosluy have more computers not running Catalina but after my friend told me about all the changes coming and having been spent the firsst part of the year being behind Id like to end the year being preprared.

There is significant changes that will need to be implemented so wether people choose to stay on current until Public Release or starting ahead of time should be up to us.

Main Issus is with WP-JSON and chrome as its causing some issues between Apple and GOogle.

Ive had to solve most moving all sites to HSTS which seems to help Multisites.

GOing from one site or root to subsite without it is not bringing over the assets as it has for the last 6 years.

I do wonder if there is a work around for Domain Mapping Plugin, I have all sites released from Domain Mapping using Native instead.

Still getting Re Routes and its very strange.

Domain Mapping Features still in use are, Asyncronsous Login between sites.

Is there any other way to allow this without the Domain Mapping PLugin, as its no longer in Development?

Then the first part, use ADMIN URL is set for MAPPED DOMAIN.

Not sure if its confused here and double checking ‘re routings’ since its not being mapped by DM

and still applying these rules/

If you or anyone knows a way to have these features on without using the plugin at all it would be great.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.