site map not working

Your SEO crawl has timed out due to an unknown error. Please try again or contact support.
174 URLs are missing from the sitemap
When i try to fix it it doesnt work

• Ash

Hello Amar

We will need some more information.
    1. Are you on a shared hosting?
    2. What is the max execution time on the server?
    3. What is your max memory limit?

Also, please try two modification:
    1. Add the following lines in wp-config.php:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

I assume your max memory limit is 512M

2. Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now run the SEO scan again. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ash

Hello Amar

Just informed that you were in chat. The issue was discussed with one of our developers. And his suggestion is below:

The CORS policy restricting the file from being loaded as it is requested from another domain 4a2ehm2m2lyn115hla7yr5t1-wpengine.net****-ssl.com Try to change home and site url in settings of the original domain to use the http://www.kipl******edia.com domain instead of the subdomain. You may also try to fix this by adding Header always set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" in htaccess.

Would you please try the above?

• Amar

I did and let's see if it works.

also, there are more issues on SEO side, for example on the homepage:
    There is no content (There is a lot of content)
    Keyword density is less than 2% (seems incorrect)
    Keywords have not been used before
    No internal or external links (there are a lot internal links)
    First paragraph has no keywords (incorrect)
    Slug has no keywords (incorrect)

Can you please help resolve this?

• James Morris

Hello Amar,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you on this issue.

We need to perform some deeper debugging in order to get to the bottom of this issue. In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Option: I have a different Question

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris

Your SEO crawl has timed out due to an unknown error. Please try again or contact support.

This is working now. :slight_smile:

174 URLs are missing from the sitemap

You have too many content types defined in the Sitemap settings. Things like Fusion Sliders should be disabled. Once that is done, you can safely regenerate your sitemap with only content that should be present. I would avoid everything except Posts, Pages, and important Custom Post Types, where applicable.

Also, unless you have a specific need for listing all your linked images in your sitemap, there's no need to include those. Search engines will pick up those images from the parent pages. Images in sitemaps are primarily useful for sites that have mostly image content using galleries and such. For the nature of your site, they're not really needed to be in the sitemap. Disabling this will significantly reduce the number of entries in your sitemap.

Looking at the other issues you reported... I see you're using Fusion Builder and the content is being rendered almost entirely by shortcode. SmartCrawl currently does not support reading content generated by shortcode. Our team is working on an updated release that will handle this better. That version is very close to release.

I've checked our internal trackers and it looks as though most, if not all the issues you are experiencing with SmartCrawl are being addressed in the upcoming release which is due out this month. See: https://premium.wpmudev.org/roadmap/#wpmud-roadmap-product-smartcrawl212

Can you please hold tight until this next release and see if this resolves the issues you are having?

Best regards,

James Morris