site not behaving correctly

HI,
Comments are not supposed to be be able to be made on the site yet they are still showing up. Also the site is acting wierd in other ways. I have support access on for baincil.org. Can you please check to see if it is hacked/security issues and fix them?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Corn,

Could you explain your comments issue a bit more because it seems to me that it works fine on your site.
    For example, comments are allowed on this post as they are enabled in post settings /vital-pieces-of-thesis-help/ but on /gokkasten-gratis-spelen-dan-zijn-our-company-blij-om-je-gratis/ where comments are disabled they are not shown.

Also the site is acting wierd in other ways.

Can you give us some examples of these weird behaviors?

Can you please check to see if it is hacked/security issues and fix them?

There seems to be some malicious code in /wp-content/themes/AdvanceImage5/header.php file, if you're not using this theme I suggest removing entire AdvanceImage5 folder from your server.

There's also /public_html/baincil/docs folder that's not a part of the WP installation so you should check it out and if it's not something you added or by some of your trusted plugins you should remove that as well.
    I would suggest having a backup ready just in case before removing anything from your server.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.