Site not scrolling by touch swipe

Ruumicup.com does not scroll down by screen swipe or by touch pad swipe. It might do that after a while but it is not smooth. It jumps between screens. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Meredith,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I checked your site in my desktop and in my iPhone 7 but touch pad swipe scroll is working absolutely fine in my iPhone and Firefox desktop. So I could not see the issue on your site. I've created a video screencast showing this: http://take.ms/aAGlp

Is this not happening on your browser? In that case, can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try again? Can you also try from a different browser? Can you please try from a different computer? Please let us know how these go.

If you want to make it more smooth, can you try this plugin? https://wordpress.org/plugins/smooth-scroll/
    I've not used this plugin, but the plugin description says that it will smooth your website scrolling. So I believe, this will help.

Please let us know if we are missing anything. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello Meredith,
    I hope you're having a beautiful day!

I also checked your website on Chrome and Firefox for desktop, and then on Chrome on my Android and the scroll is smooth.

Did you try Rupok's suggestions? This would include cleaning the browser cache and cookies on the Surface machine where this is occurring. What were the results?

In that case, can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try again? Can you also try from a different browser? Can you please try from a different computer? Please let us know how these go.

Please let us know the outcome of those!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.