Site Not Showing Mobile View

Hi. When I activated a new theme, Alante Business by Think Up Themes, i could view the mobile version of my site- gcleff.com but after trying to remove wordpress logo at top left, mobile view disappeared. Not sure if the problen is from my device. Please, someone help. Support Access granted.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello skc.chukwu,

Do you remember what files have you changed before it stopped working? Can you revert changes you made?
    Issue is in style.css file with this code:

/* Responsive screen width */
    body.layout-fixed,
    body.layout-fixed #body-core,
    body.layout-fixed #site-header,
    body.layout-fixed #notification {
    	min-width: 1140px;
    }

That code is applied for all the devices and there can be few reasons why it behaves like that - but it would help to know what was changed before it broke.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• skc
    • Recruit

Thanks Kasia. Please, check my site from your end to see if the fault is from my device. As for the changes, when I inserted a code to functions.php, it was rejected, however, the WordPress logo at top left isn't showing anymore.

I'd appreciate it you could check and rectify it for me. Support granted.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi skc,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and added the following custom CSS on your child theme style.css file:

body.layout-fixed,
    body.layout-fixed #body-core,
    body.layout-fixed #site-header,
    body.layout-fixed #notification {
    	min-width: auto;
    }

This seems to have fixed the issue. Can you please check and confirm? I'd suggest you to hard refresh your site (by clearing all cache and cookies) and then check.

Please let me know if this doesn't fix the issue. We will be very glad to check further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.