Site Not Syncing, Even Though It Reports It Is

Hi,

I'm trying to install the Custom Sidebars Pro, but my dashboard is not syncing with my site. I get a blank screen and no plugins after I click install on the WPMUDEV site.

Please assist

Sajid

Hello Jasmine,
    Hope you are doing good today

I am sorry to hear you are getting this issue. Before, digging into it any further, could you please make sure you have allocated enough memory and execution to run a script on your server ?

You can check the current limits in WPMU DEV -> Support -> System Info -> PHP tab. Look for memory limit and maximum execution time particularly.

It should be at-least 256 (memory limit) and 120 (execution time) respectively.

If these are set too low, then please try increasing by one of methods mentioned in this blog post (please compare with system info record after making changes):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

In case, you are still getting this issue then please send in WordPress admin login details and FTP details so I could further investigate this matter.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and have a nice day

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support