Site on WPMU DEV host is super slow

The site on WPMU DEV hosting is super slow. HB scan shows the score 65 but pagespeed shows 6.

• viobru

Hi, Bela!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I scanned the on Page Speed Insights and I first got a score of 29 on desktop and the main issue was related to TTFB, as you can see on this screenshot: Since the Time-To-First-Byte can be significantly lowered down with some Page Caching, I made sure to visit the homepage as non-logged in user and after running a new scan the score increased to 34 and after that the main issue was related to render blocking resources, as it is also listed on Hummingbird's performance test: To improve the render blocking issues score, it is necessary to apply changes to the listed files which can be applied via Hummingbird's Asset Optimization, but you'll need to switch to Advanced Mode on it to see all the options available: Please make sure to create a COMPLETE and UPDATED BACKUP of the site BEFORE applying any changes to the files and keep in mind to apply 1-2 changes at a time, so you know what to revert if something is not working fine after a change, and also check after each change that the front-end still loads fine since some changes applied to the files could have the potential to break the front-end of the site.

Please let us know if the site still loads slow after applying the changes via Asset Optimization, so we can continue assisting you with this.

Have a nice day ahead!

Kind regards,
    Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.