Site returning 500 error after initiating Backup from Managed Backups

I have a website http://co***ey.com, which had an issue with it's navigation after I updated Genesis and Advanced Access Manager. I tried changing things in the functions.php of the child theme but it didn't work. I was doing this as the site does not have a dynamic menu that can be controlled from Appearance -> Menu but is controlled from that functions file.

I decided to go ahead and restore the site to a backup that I took 3 hours back before initiating the updates. I fixed the max_execution_error and zip module errors shown by Managed Backup restoring wizard.

I initiated the restoration after I got the "PASS" in the wizard. Within minutes the wizard showed "Restoration Failed" twice. After that when I tried browsing the site, I started to get 500 error.

I decided to import the site in WPMU Hosting and setup a working copy there and divert the traffic to WPMU Hosting till we fix this, but cannot as I need to source site to be working. Please assist in getting my site up and if possible setup a staging site on WPMU Hosting.

PLEASE NOTE : MY SITE IS DOWN RIGHT NOW. QUICK ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Brad

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

The "con......ey.com" site seems to be working now. I've accessed back-end and also browsed front-end for a while but didn't experience any issues/500 errors there. Did you manage to make it work meanwhile or I just "got lucky" not getting the error and you still require assistance with it?

Do you also still need help with setting a copy of the site on our hosting? Let me know if yes and I'll be happy to help you set that up.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.