Site slowing down drastically

My site has gotten incredibly slow over the last month or so. I have made no changes in it lately and it still gets slower. I have run Hummingbird Pro several times, to no avail. At my wits end (short trip).
Lawrence Blair

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Lawrence,

Hope you're doing well.

Is this something happening only on the frontend, so we can see if it's related to the content that you have on your site, or you're experiencing slower admin section as well?

I checked your installation and see that you have PHP 5.6 running there, even though this is not bad, the 7.x offers better speeds and security so if your host supporst it I will suggest doing that.

One more thing I noticed is that you have multiple optimization and caching plugins enabled on your site, and since they use similar stuff this can actually cause more harm than good so it's suggested not to use same options in different plugins.

And as Josh suggested you can try cleaning up your database in order to clear undesired data which will speed up the site as well.

Thanks for jumping in Josh, this option was added just recently and wasn't a part of the plugin in older versions :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.