I have the following problem:
1. I created 3 new versions of 3 websites, which were on different servers with different domains
2. now all 3 new websites are on one wordpress multisite install and I will map the three corresponding domains to the websites
3. I need to create 301 redirects of the old websites pages to the new domains
4. but some of the old domain paths of the different websites are the same
5. how can I create site specific 301 redirects in my htaccess file?
Redirect 301 /english/ http://www.domain1.com/en/
Redirect 301 /english/ http://www.domain2.com/en/
So I need to tell the htaccess file somehow that the redirect for Website #1 will only happen, if domain 1 is entered.
Hope you know a solution to this!