Site Specific Wizard Options with Easy Blogging

I am setting up a few different templates with your blog template plugin. I would like to set up specific wizards to walk people though setting up their site. Can Easy Blogging provide the ability to make site specific, blog template pacific, or theme pacific custom wizards?

• PC

Hey there Carlen,

Thanks for your post.

It was also asked before about an year back but did not get any votes from our members.

Currently with this plugin, its not possible to have different settings for different sites/templates on the same network. You would only be able to have it on the one or the other.

The reason is that the Wizard is created on network level and is applied to the whole network.

I think you might be able to do it using something like : http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-multi-network/ where you can have multiple networks in one installation and then have different wizards on different networks but the tempaltes would be separate for each network.

However, I have moved this to "Features and Feedback" section so that other users can also vote on something like this and if we get enough votes, it would be sent to our lead developers for their review and discussion with the product team.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to post and I would be just around

Thanks for your understanding on this one !

Cheers, PC