Site Upgrade and Restore Failure

I attempted to upgrade my site to Wordpress 3.5 and apply plugin updates. Before doing that I used the snapshot plugin to perform a backup. The upgrade caused a bunch of error messages.

I then attempted to restore using the latest snapshot. It also failed. The following error messages were generated and the snapshot restore hung up on the first step showing 0% in the progress bar.

Please help.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/lasmtea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 176 and defined in /home/lasmtea/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/lasmtea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-options.php on line 293 and defined in /home/lasmtea/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/lasmtea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/admin/bp-core-functions.php on line 220 and defined in /home/lasmtea/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990