Site visitor can't find the supporter upgrade page

I have been getting emails from visitors who want to upgrade to a supporter plan but cannot find the upgrade path. I presumed the Supporter Widget that paid members see once they upgrade would still be visible to non-paid members.

Is there a way to make the supporter widget stay in the admin sidebar always?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

The supporter Widget with the badge is used within the front area of a website, you could code it into a theme so it always shows, but it won’t by default on a theme.

The supporter menu in the admin area should always be present to allow people to signup and monitor their membership.

• angelopc
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

“The supporter menu in the admin area should always be present to allow people to signup and monitor their membership.”

If I had a “menu”, I could understand, but I only have a link to a page that displays the pricing options, but nothing to click on, in order to upgrade.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya angelopc,

Seems this thread got lost in the shuffle over here as it’s a bit of an older thread. If you could post the issue you’re seeing here in another thread, we’ll have a look at this.

Though I see you’ve already found the Pro Sites plugin and perhaps that sorts this for ya!

Cheers,

David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.