Site wide privacy and class-wp-customize-widgets.php errors when in appearance/customize

I am seeing errors in my theme view when I am in the Appearance/Customize menu area for a theme (non WpMu Dev).

The following shows up over the top of the page view:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php on line 175

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php on line 215

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php:175) in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitewide-privacy-options/sitewide-privacy-options.php on line 591

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php on line 215

I have deactivated the 'Sitewide Privacy plugin to remove one error but the others remain.
I can not save any changes within the customize menu.

Can you help please with both the Sitewide plugin error and the other errors? maybe its an issue with the theme but I dont know as yet. I thought it was working up until yesterday (I did some WPMuDev plugin upgrades, I dont know if that had anything to do with these errors happening or not).

Thanks