Site wide subscription + a la course courses and programs

Hello! I have been using Coursepress Pro since December 2015.

My goal is to offer a site wide subscription/membership along with offering courses a la carte as well.

I have been told two times in last 9 months that this was possible but some of the plugins were not working together properly.

Has this been fixed? Is this possible? Thanks.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jessica,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I have been told two times in last 9 months that this was possible but some of the plugins were not working together properly.

I’m not sure which all plugins you meant here, could you please explain what is not working for you? If it’s only a membership sites which offers courses, you could make use of Membership 2 Pro plugin, and CoursePress Pro, and there isn’t any conflict with these two plugin.

Going through your old threads, I suppose you are referring to use Membership 2 Pro, MarketPress, and CoursePress Pro plugin? If you are offering paid courses, you’ll have to protect your store pages, other than than that, I’m afraid protecting a paid course won’t work, if the user tries to purchase a paid course through cart, as the user will be redirected to a protected page.

Please advise if I’m missing out anything. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.