Site will not load the same on all browsers or even same browser consistantly

Site will not load the same on all browsers or even same browser consistantly

It is GoDaddy managed WP hosting.

Have not run into this with Spirit at all....but customer is not happy. I have looked at Plugins....you had said that Google Maps was messing with things, but now that is done.

please advise
Mike

• Nithin

Hi MSAMike,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I was able to notice some dependencies issue, and a 500 internal server error, could you please try adding the following line of code in your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, you'll have to make use of a FTP client in order to access this file:
    define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');

Please make sure to place the above code, just before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Since I was able to notice, 500 internal server error, it would help if you increase your memory limit to a higher value.

To increase you memory limit, you'll have to create a php.ini file inside your root directory, and add the following rules to it:
    For eg:

upload_max_filesize = 100M
    post_max_size = 256M
    memory_limit = 512M
    file_uploads = On
    max_execution_time = 180

If you aren't able to increase your memory limit, would recommend you to get in touch with your host, in order to increase these values.

Please check this link for more info:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.