site with pro hummingbird is not faster

I am in the trial period of using your pro plugins and I started doing so in order to speed up my sites - I hooked up one site. The pro plugin did not make the site faster at all. Please advise. thanks. I cannot make the server faster as advised even for the free version. But there should be something else to do. thanks

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello susans

I can see two factors for your slowness.

1. Server response time: This basically depends on the server. Most of the shared server face this issue. But if you are sure of having a good server, you can run a plugin conflict test. Disable all plugins except hummingbord and check run the performance scan to check the server response time. If it's okay, then enable plugins one by one and check every time when the response time goes low.

2. Render blocking resources: This is a bit tricky. First of all, keep a backup of your database. Then go to HummingBird > Asset Optimization > And enable "move to footer" option for the files. Problem is, it may break sometimes. So, do it for five files at a time and check if the site is okay. If it's good, move the next five files. If it breaks, revert the changes and move the next five files.

If you messed up, restore the database.

Other criteria are quite good. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers, Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.