Sitemap works but for main site

Hi There,

I just figured out that Simple Sitemaps is working well but for the main site on my network.

Any idea what could cause the problem?

Thanks,

Tee

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tee,

Thank you for bringing what appears to be an issue to our attention.

I just figured out that Simple Sitemaps is working well but for the main site on my network.

Any idea what could cause the problem?

I sincerely hope that it continues to work well for your main site.

You have not told us what the issue is and in this case if you meant to tell that it is not working for sub sites then we need some URL’s, to the main site and to the sub sites.

Any chance you have not network activated the Simple Sitemaps for Multisite plugin?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Tee
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Joe,

Sorry for not being precise enough: The Sitemap.xml is simply not updated anymore.

It obviously was update last September the last time: <lastmod>2011-09-02T13:49:31+00:00</lastmod>

From time to time i checked if there IS a Sitemap.xml but I was stupid enough not to check the content.

The installation is definitely according to your installation guide and all the other sites do have updated site maps.

Cheers, Tee

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tee,

Thank you for your additional clarification, it is greatly appreciated.

Any chance with the release of version 1.1 on the 28th your sub site issue for your sitemaps has been resolved? And also network activated?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.