Sitemaps - INfinite SEO - problem

Hi there - I do believe I have lost my mind... will soon. I am using Infinite SEO on a multisite install. I have tried to enable it on a per site basis as well as trying network activation etc. Unfortunately, the only sitemaps I get relate to the primary domain - not the mapped domain. My sitemaps all start with http://betterwebsitebuilders.com/subsite/whatever

I need them to be generated as if the sites are stand alone... any ideas?

Thanks,
Harmony

• coburnenterprises
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Timothy, that worked - but I had to make sure to login as that site user / owner first (in other words, if I created the sitemap by navigating to the user's site logged in as a super user from network admin I created a sitemap with my primary domain in the links).

May I ask you one more question on this subject? The sitemap is generating a bad url - the correct domain is acaringheart.net/ and I am getting one url that is acarinheart.com/assisted-living-vacncouver-wa. it should be acaringheart.net/assisted-living-vancouver-wa - any ideas on where and how I can find why the incorrect url is being created?

Thanks for your help!
    Harmony

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

May I ask you one more question on this subject? The sitemap is generating a bad url - the correct domain is acaringheart.net/ and I am getting one url that is acarinheart.com/assisted-living-vacncouver-wa. it should be acaringheart.net/assisted-living-vancouver-wa - any ideas on where and how I can find why the incorrect url is being created?

Thats an odd one.

So it generates a domain link which doesn't exist on the site...?

Whats on the actual article page? The slug?

Can you use something like PHPMyAdmin and do a DB search for:

acarinheart.com and see if it returns some results?

Let me know how you go.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Harmony,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.