Sites go down when trying to update Smush Pro

ALL of my websites have gone down now with updates to Smush Pro and Hummingbird Pro. I am fed up! This happens over and over and over again and I have to RESTORE all of my websites. This is most recent:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SmushCoreModulesHelpersParser::init() in /wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/core/class-modules.php:84 Stack trace: #0 /wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/core/class-core.php(180): SmushCoreModules->__construct() #1 /wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/core/class-stats.php(63): SmushCoreCore->init() #2 /wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/wp-smush.php(268): SmushCoreStats->__construct() #3 /wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/wp-smush.php(211): WP_Smush->init() #4 /wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/wp-smush.php(198): WP_Smush->__construct() #5 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WP_Smush::get_instance(”:wink: #6 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(HummingbirdWP_Hummingbird), Array) #7 /wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 /wp-settings.php(392): do_action(‘plugins in /wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/core/class-modules.php on line 84