Sites in Multisite installation is asking for feedburner subscription

Hello,
My sites in multisite installion were working fine until few days back.

Now when i visit these sites, feedburner subscription is asking for email address. Other pages in the site works except homepage which ask for email and when i enter email it says the email subscription for feedburner is not enabled.

I checked into the dashboard, I have never set feedburner subscription, but it now automatically is showing this problem

Can you guys are familiar with the nature of these problems? What should i do to make site live again?

• Sajid

Hi @sales-paypal,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Make sure you have not installed a plugin or theme on your website that is displaying this form. You can check if there is a plugin or theme by making a plugin and theme conflict test as described in getting support manual.

If there is something suspicious on your website and you are sure you have not added it on your website either by installing a plugin or theme then I must say your site got hacked.

You must find the malware from the source code of your website and clean the vulnerabilities in order to get your site back.

You can scan your website using Better WP Security or wordfence security.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.