Sites Still Slow and Breaking Revolution Slider

Hey guys! I love the plugin but I had to cancel since the site speed has not changed and also it notice that something I did from WP Smush or Humming Bird broke the site. I want to use this tool for all my clients but I need a way to report and show the speeds have improved and what not. Thanks!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Anthony,

Reason why slider was broke on your site was default use of minification. If you only turned on minification and did not test files for optimal set, then its very likely that some files from slider did not "liked" to be combined and minified. This option needs attention because it will not work just by enabling it. It need careful configuration.

As for speed - did you follow all the tips that Hummingbird pointed? For example: Hummingbird will show that images on your site are needing optimization and resizing, and if you only optimize them it wont increase speed as much as optimizing and resizing.

I want to use this tool for all my clients but I need a way to report and show the speeds have improved and what not.

For those other services are used - like google page speed https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/? - you do test before and after and there you will see difference.
    Other site is Pingdom tools.pingdom.com/fpt/

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.