Sizing the Hustle Opt In Box

Is there an easy way to reconfigure where and how things like the option fields appear in the sign-up box - other than the fixed alternatives in the setup? eg force them to appear in portrait not landscape ?

Also how can i set the width .... or do i need to do that by adding my own css?

• Nahid

Hey John !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your question. Well, Hustle comes with a couple of customizable options if you have not noticed them already in the 'Content & Design' option in each opt-in/custom content/social sharing settings. Regarding the form fields, you can customize how they appear here (screenshot below):

If you are referring to show the Hustle opt-ins/custom content/social sharing(s) in a portrait mode instead of the default landscape mode, I'm sorry to say, but it isn't possible in the plugin at the moment, out of the box.

The widths of the Hustle opt-ins/custom content/social sharing(s) are set in such a way so that they abide by the responsiveness rule dynamically, so changing it is not possible as well within the settings, out of the box.

If you want to customize anything regarding the CSS, you have a custom CSS option here (screenshot below):

and we'll really be glad to help you with it whenever you may need.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

• John

yup - got all that -thankyou - let me get more specific
    if you look at this post : https://beyondbridges.net/2017/07/apple-pay/

i have embedded a sign up form in the post using

[wd_hustle id="post-prompt"]

understand all about how to mod and change look and feel BUT

when you look at it here

https://beyondbridges.net/2017/07/apple-pay/

the post moves outside to the left - and i want to simply push that in =, so it is inline more

tried padding and margin

in fact it is currently set to margin and padding to 30px - nada

so I suspect the element I am using is wrong

currently it is

.inc_opt_shortcode_wrap {
    margin-left: 30px;
    padding-left: 30px;
    }

can you help please ?

• Nahid

Hey John !
    Hope you are doing well today!

I checked your page. Well, from what I found after diagnosing, the content and forms(Hustle) are moved outside to the left as the width of your page starts there. All the other content which are positioned in the center are enclosed in <p> tags which has a margin of 3em to the left. So to push the content which are at the left to the center, you need to enclose them with <p> tags or add a margin-left with a value of 3em to it.

So for the Hustle opt-ins, the only CSS you will need is -

.inc_opt_shortcode_wrap {
    margin-left: 3em;
    }

Hope this helps. Let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.