Sleek Photo Theme Sub-Pages & Attachment Pages

I’ve got Sleek Photo installed on one of my multiuser sites that I plan on turning into my personal portfolio. I’ve been setting it up with content from my existing static site, and so far, so good. I’ve set up sub-pages for things like the time periods of my Experience.

But I’ve noticed that when I hover over the “ribbon” menu bar while ON one of those sub-pages, the CSS (I think?) that’s supposed to indicate “you’re on this page already,” or “you’ve already clicked this link/a link that’s the same as this”, it appears distorted–that is, the background is a different color and not the same size as the menu bar item itself.

See it for yourself: http://indigo.seventh-star.net and check out the “Experience” and “Portfolio” sub-menu options.

Secondly, I have some images that I want to display as thumbnails on other pages but, when someone clicks on them, go to an attachment page for the full-size image. I know I can make the thumbnail point to the media file itself, but I’d rather not, if possible. Is there a way to get this theme’s attachment page to show the image at full-size, rather than the thumbnail size? I’ve looked this up on the WordPress.org forums, but it seems to be a theme-specific thing, so I wanted to check here.

• Azurite
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The update seemed to go okay (haven’t checked the theme itself or the attachment pages yet), but I did want to let you know that I saw this at the end of the theme update: “Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘suh_log_update_theme_complete_actions’ not found or invalid function name in /home/[…]/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 173”

Not sure if this has to do with the theme itself, the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin, or something else I have going on….

• Azurite

Hi, I just checked the sub-menus for the CSS "block" for the a:visited links I mentioned before (I checked in a browser different from my usual to make sure it wasn't my cache), and the issue is still happening.

Attached is a screenshot so you can see what I mean, in case my prior link wasn't clear.

The attachment pages look exactly as I want them, though–thank you!

• EnzoMDD

Hey @azurite,

That is strange, I have checked your site and the layout.css file is from the older version (which is why your nav links are still buggy).

But your attachment file seems to be the latest.

Can you delete your current theme folder, and re-download version 1.3.9?

• Azurite

I network disabled the theme, deleted it, went to my WPMUDev Dashboard, and re-downloaded it…but the issue persists. Worse, the site seems to be loading slower than ever now, and sometimes instead of seeing my site with my menus, I see this message instead: “Sorry, we can’t find the content you’re looking for at this URL. Please try selecting a menu item from above or to the side of this message to get where you’d like to go.”

The menu I created (and that I was able to verify is still set up under Themes > Menu the one time I was able to get to the admin panel without error), doesn’t show up when that message does; I see only “Home,” as if the theme is totally new, with no pages, menus, etc.

However, the background color and my social icons are still what I selected.

I did just update to 3.5.1; could that be a possible conflict with the theme somehow?

• EnzoMDD

Hey @azurite,

Yes it seems the CSS classes used for nav menus in WP 3.5.1 changed from ‘children’ to ‘sub-menu’.

I have updated the theme again (v1.4). Also when you change the theme you need to select your menu from the ‘Theme Locations’ section of the Appearance > Menus screen.

I am not sure why your site would be running slowly, I have only updated the CSS, no PHP has changed. Perhaps you had a connection/server issue?

If you cannot get the menus displaying correctly this time, please send me a username/password and FTP for your site via https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and I would be happy to take a look to get you set up correctly.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.