Slide In - Close button not working.

Recently installed Slide In plugin - works great but the close button doesn't work so it keeps poping up on every page http://prositeplease.com.au (wait 5 seconds). Using Google Crome on MAC & Firefox tested.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Something is preventing some of the javascript from being loaded for this plugin. Can you try turning off your cacheing temporarily?

If this doesn't help, can you try temporarily changing to the default theme to test? It's possibly a theme conflict.

If that doesn't help, please try deactivating all other plugins (only temporarily). See if the slide-in can be closed with no plugins and the default theme.

If it starts working, you can start enabling plugins again and switch back to your default theme. Test the site after you activate a plugin. This way we can narrow down the conflict exactly.

Once we identify a conflict, we'll be able to look a bit deeper and see what we can do to fix this.

Best regards

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@adam_broadbent,

I'm not sure what's going on here. Could you send me a copy of the theme? Then I could install on my lab site and test this in a more controlled environment. (where it's ok to try things that might have an unexpected effect)

You can send to:

contact at wpmudev.org
    Just include my name in the subject: "Alexander Rohmann" and a link back to this thread.

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.