Slide In plugin not working on any of my sites. I have turned off all the other plugins

I have been trying to get the SlideIn plugin working. I tried it on three of my sites with different themes and it did not work. Im using Version 1.1.3 of the plugin. The latest version of WordPress. I turned off all of my plugins but Slide In. Still did not work.

Most all plugins have worked on this theme. But not this one.
http://www.amherstvalleyframeworks.com/

• aecnu

Greetings Andre6000,

There is a whole lot there wrong with the site for the reasons shown in my screen shot below which is obtained from Firefox or Chrome using control+shift+J

Please look over the errors and resolve them if at all possible so that we may go ahead and finish troubleshooting why the Slide In plugin is not functioning as anticipated.

In an effort to try to help find where the errors are coming form - it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict there and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven/Twelve theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.