Slide in plugin wont stay open

I am having a problem with the slide in plugin. It is not staying open long enough to interact with what I placed in it, in this case a form. on my end, it will slide into the window on page load and when you scroll, but if you stop moving, it will slide out of the window. also, it will even hide when you mouse over it. What can I do tho fix this weird behavior? you can see what I mean here: http://bridgeint.wpengine.com/home

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Stephanie

I hope you are doing well today!

You can change for how much time you wish to show the Slide In message. Navigate from your dashboard to Slide In > Global Settings, in "Hide message after" section, modify the time: you can select to show the message from several seconds to hours.

Please see the attached screenshot:

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Nastia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Stephanie,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Its not possible out of the box but we can make it appear from bottom right by adding following CSS code:

.wdsi-slide-right {
    bottom: 0;
    top: auto;
    }

Add in style.css file of your child theme or using a plugin like Simple Custom CSS (after installing/activating this plugin you will see a new menu Custom CSS under Appearance).

If that code does not work as it is then add !important after top:auto; so it will be like this:

.wdsi-slide-right {
    bottom: 0;
    top: auto !important;
    }

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.